Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tomorrow I continue....

Hello friends,
After an overwhelming week settling in my new parish, I have finally connected myself to the Internet in my room and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to continue my regular daily posts. It has been an astonishingly busy week, as you can imagine when moving into a very busy and active parish like St Francis of Assisi in Bend. With various Masses to celebrate, and thrown among them a wedding and a funeral, a school Mass, plus meetings, hospital visits, contacts and trying to connect names and faces, it has truly been a non-stop week, as hectic as any week I can ever remember. But after almost a week here, I have made a lot of progress with parish work, especially of the administrative and organizational type, while also putting a lot of emphasis on the pastoral aspect of the parish, which will be my utmost priority. So stay tuned for the regular posts with pictures, reflections and other interesting trivia.......as tomorrow I continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment