Friday, August 3, 2012

Meeting the Berries

The Berry Family - click once to enlarge
As you can read from the list of my favorites further down, one of my favorite food items are strawberries. Unfortunately their season is pretty brief, but I remember picking them in New York and splurging on them. They are becoming quite popular in Malta too, although growing up, they were very rarely found. Well today I’d like you meet the rest of the berry family, and since I love everything that ends with the word -berry, this is one of my favorite photos. One of our parishioners, Mike Skidmore came over to the office yesterday and presented me with a variety of berries that grow in his garden. Needless to say I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw this collection of the berry family, and I quickly positioned them with a name tag for each group, and took this photo, which is easy to understand.

Listed in the photo are: strawberries, blueberries, green gooseberries, pixwell gooseberries, black currants, red currants, josta berries, loganberries, red raspberries, jewel black raspberries, crandall black currants, royal purple raspberries. Other berries are cranberries, mulberries, elderberries, bearberries, barberries, boysenberries and nannyberries. Enjoy them while they last.

3 comments:

  1. AFFORDABLE LOAN IS HERE FOR YOU TODAY Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

    We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $200,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via Email: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Your blog is very nice wish to see much more like this, thanks for sharing your information hey, I'm also a gamer and here I'm sharing something like that so click on animal crossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sir, I'mlacy ray thanks for sharing this wonderfull article, I'm really improve your content, it's really informative for eveyone here is a some information about digital marketing please click here

    ReplyDelete