Thursday, January 5, 2012

Starting off

After working on a personal website for over 12 years and a parish website for the past 7 years, I decided to start a personal blog, mainly to share reflections, meditations, clips from my homilies, photos I take regularly, and also an occasional watercolor painting I create in my free time. 

I dedicate this first entry to my father John who died 10 years ago on January 4, 2002, as well as my mother Mary who died on April 25, 2010 and my brother Paul who died suddenly December 8, 2010. Their memories and their appreciation towards me will continue to motivate me to work harder for the people I serve. Please bear with me as I navigate and familiarize myself with this blog. Much more will be posted frequently once I get used to it. Since one of my hobbies is photography, I have taken thousands of good nature photos which I will share with you from time to time.
My father John in 1988
My mother Mary in 1988
With my parents on the day of my ordination on June 19th, 1977




With my brother Paul in 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment